PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Happened to Lower Class E?
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2014, 09:15
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrghhhh, FFS!.

Dick – perhaps some homework and a little 'thinking' is required here: look and listen, carefully, to the last Senate estimates video and you will see, precisely and exactly where the problems lay. Give you a clue - it's not with the kids slaving at the coal face. KIR, LP, Morno, NB, AC and half a dozen other priceless ATCO; who actually care enough to bother reading Pprune and can find the 'responsibility' and energy to respond – after probably another long hard shift – try, repeatedly, to tell you where the areas of concern and responsibility lay. Want a target, watch the last estimates and get after the "Slick & Fick" crew, those are your real targets. Read their pitiful answers to the QoN. Piss in the pot or get off it, go after the real culprits, or is that a bridge too far? a challenge perhaps. The ATCO 'troops', regularly go above and beyond the call, often, at great personal risk.

I get very weary of reading personalised "Dick" speak, when the rest of the 'workers' are trying to make what they can of a totally buggered up, top heavy administrative, trough reared system. Find a solution, present an argument, use your vaunted influence; but, please, FFS stop this eternal sniping, bitching and 'twisting' the facts, from the sidelines to suit your own agenda. It's not only boring; it's counter productive and negative; which I could, probably live with- if it ever achieved anything.

Tell me what, in the past 12 month you have achieved or changed that makes this unholy system better. Nothing would be as good an answer as any; and we are still, no bloody closer to the damn truth.

JHFHCOAC.