PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air returns to gate to offload Flight Attendant
Old 17th Dec 2014, 02:17
Chuck Canuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having flown in the land of the morning calm, the stormy fury by Ms Cho is not surprising. The imperious family lords over the whole company.

Taufupok is right on the money on this one. During the 14 hour flight had the captain disregarded the VP's wishes, it would have been a very unpleasant flight for all. During that time, she would have had all the opportunities to contact her dad's sycophants back in SEL to conjure up cover ups and invent ways to punish the crew. Had this incident not involve a return to gate at JFK, it would have been just a small incident easily covered up by the Korean mass media.

Sorry it is so early in the morning; so I am repeating some of taufu's words which I think make a lot of sense.

I spent 10 years there and I can certainly predict how this would have played out. All the arm chair captain kirks live a dream world with loud pontifications best left in the pubs and crew lounges!