PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TALKTALK's reputation in tatters
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2014, 21:27
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The industry is blighted by the likes of TalkTalk to get as rich as they can as fast as they can. Charles Dunston, who 'invented' Carphone Wharehouse is now a millionaire several times over. He like many others 'uses' the cheap labour everywhere in South East Asia but to keep us 'moaners and groaners' in check he got us involved to tell him what we most hated. It didn't matter one iota what we said either way the customer base grows and grows and we have to live with it.

Just today Ofcom announced that for the first time BT are the worst broadband providers. What does mean? Nothing! TalkTalk are third and that amounts to nothing either!

I spent another long period with another manager in India to try to resolve the problem I have. The server is now working but they again changed passwords and I had to follow. Now I have two out of five addresses working. Unfortunately the phone's batteries gave out and I lost contact with him. I have to do it all over again tomorrow. He was a nice enough chap and said that I will get 'some' compensation - Dunston can afford it but I'll get me screws out............