PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2014, 19:55
FlyingDoc7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings !

I currently live in Kavala and in January i will be starting modular ATPL with Egnatia. I have many friends in the aviation industry of Greece that consider Egnatia the Top school in Greece and one of the best in Europe hands down, especially Pilots that fly for Greek Airlines. I also happen to know personally people from inside the school, that also tell me only good words. I cant understand all the malignant comments posted herein. When a new business starts there are always problems till it catches a regular rhythm. As far as i am concerned Egnatia aviation is truly one of the best schools in Europe. Not to mention that it does have direct affiliation with flight schools in the middle east that pool pilots to major airlines. Many of the graduates of Egnatia are already F/O's in Greek and European airlines. Of course before you go on and decide, do your research and ALWAYS visit a school, and talk thoroughly and in depth with the CEO about everything you expect from them. If they do not meet your expectations you will know. Its common sense