PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2014, 19:30
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deck the boughs with frogs and dollies..

Tim Tam quality research Sarcs, cracking good job... Bravo that man...

It's all starting to get a little untidy on board the Murky Machiavellian flag ship, it's beginning to look more like a 'boat people' transport, with dirty washing draped over the rigging, rust and those embarrassing 'brown' steaks along the hull, rather than a ship of state. His glove puppets and puppettes have not performed well, not at all.

McComic shuffled off to Canada without a –fare-thee-well; no one (except Terry) even mentioned his passing. The Senate just let him go and the minuscule has put a fairly large, silent distance between his government and the outgoing. Why Mrdak and only Mrdak (Albo cheering from the sidelines) is supporting a bid for a plumb ICAO job remains a mystery. Not one single 'official' word on the ICAO issue has been uttered, despite public funding of the bid (oh it will be, in one form or another, be 'public') – I wonder why...

Bea-Cur remains in charge of the MH 370 debacle; I think we may safely call it that now. The "Australian' end is under suspicion. Mark you that's only because any time you want to invade, start at 1500 hours on any Friday you like; you'll have the whole weekend to finish the task, before the return to work 0930 Monday. We don't do weekends here in the land of the long weekend. That, of it's self is not a good look, but to send the crown prince of collusion in to manage 'the search', while under a dense cloud of suspicion and Senate condemnation is just nuts and asking for more trouble.

Then, there's the token 'female' trampling about, blindfold in the ASA china shop, goaded and tormented by the 'Slicks'. What a superlative performance; courage badges and faux wings the result of our AUD$600,000 investment, while the Slicks continue to steal the cream from the cash cow and boff the milk maids, at will.

No doubt about it, the Murky Machiavellian crew have head hunted the very best to manage matters aeronautical. Only two of the original set of three monkeys remain, but, thanks to providence, a full set remains on the mantle piece. Which only leaves the question of where will they be placed by the MM job search team?, when the stench becomes unbearable, unanswered. If they can all be placed within ICAO (never mind the expense) the clandestine take over will be complete, then it won't matter how many 'differences' we file; all will be well.

Aye - One man has much to answer for, although I doubt I'll hear the explanations; not in this lifetime anyway.

Toot ......toot..

Last edited by Kharon; 16th Dec 2014 at 19:38. Reason: Shaking off ticks.