PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Aviation Magazine : 60 Years of the Hercules
Old 16th Dec 2014, 17:00
smujsmith

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lyneham Lad,

Obviously they didn't have a GE with them or perhaps taken post B/F where the props will have been "pulled through". Thinking about my fellow GE's, I can't help wondering if I know that snowman.

See what you've started AA62, I'm waiting for a certain Gorilla to appear next.

A request for help !!!!!!!!!

Whilst being of the variety of airman endowed with the capacity to keep Albert moving, my ability to edit video is limited. I have a copy of a video made in 1991 that contains some seriously good flying sequences that many might find interesting. i have consulted with our admin and mods and have come to the opinion that the video is relevant to this thread, worthy for its content and is worth recording. I agree with those I have consulted that editing of the content might serve to protect the identities of some involved, as is PPRUNE policy. There's some good stuff in here, I just can't work out how to do the edit required, can anyone help ? I have the full vid on a Dropbox address, which I will supply to anyone who can help with editing to the required anonymity standards. Please PM me if you can help, the flying sequences are good value.

Smudge

Last edited by smujsmith; 16th Dec 2014 at 21:26. Reason: Additional Request