PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hot Water Attack
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2014, 15:39
StandbyFlowControl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll tell you why no charges were laid, because Air Asia (like most western governments and the Vatican these days) are too scared to upset the Chinese people or Government .... $$$ is $$$.

Asiana have lost most of their mainland passengers since they killed a few schoolgirls slamming into a seawall in perfect VMC. Malaysian have lost nearly all of their mainland china customers after a 777 goes off dumped into the sea somewhere.

Air Asia are trying desperately to get into the mainland market and don't want to upset their nouveau riche farmer passengers.

4 Chinese Tourists Reportedly Blacklisted After Hot Water Attack On Flight Attendant

Attacks on cabin crew happen in mainland every week and go unreported. Its normal here.

When I saw the bomber boyfriend guys passport page (shown on a chinese website) and he's from Anhui province i laughed, whenever I ask my FO where he's from and he says Anhui, its always in a quiet voice while looking at the the floor. Already ashamed..... it already has a reputation in China.

http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/...l-rebuke/?_r=1

You guys in Europe and US are in for a treat as these clowns get richer and travel further afield ....