View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2014, 11:27
anotherthing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S&T
Far be it for me to feed a troll but:

You claim to be able to read accounts
you claim to understand pensions

You fail to understand that HMG 49% holding does not mean that we receive money from the taxpayer to bolster pension or for anything else, even for investment in new equipment.

NATS pays for the pension contributions through employee payments and from company gross earnings.

Any investment in future equipment etc is either paid for directly from earnings, or from business loans.

Instead of 'propping up NATS' HMG shouldered NATS with a large loan which meant that HM treasury pocketed over £600M during PPP, but NATS have to service the debt.

As for knowledge of equipment etc... it was the modern, new equipment that caused this failure. The oldests technology, found in TC, was completely unaffected.

I'm sure you won't understand how this could be if we had to reduce flow, but I've fed you enough, someone else might like to explain to you why we needed the restrictions even if TC was able to operate normally... I'm certain you won't know despite your protestations about you wealth of knowledge.