PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HAINAN ROSTERING AND MORE
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2014, 04:13
IZAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil BEWARE OF FALSE MODESTY

Before you even consider coming to China for the first time, here are few facts, not rants about this HNA-Overseas, a wolf in sheep skin:

1. You will never see your paid travel and/or documentation money reimbursed. You have to make at least two to three trips to China to start class, and when I say China, they toss you around different cities making you pay the tax portion of your ticket, to be reimbursed.

2. HNA-Overseas is a scam operation. The whole team was created to shaft Pilot Agencies for paying salaries to pilots sitting home awaiting the long process of recruitment. If you thought the Greeks invented burocracy, check again what Marco Polo left behind in this land and it only smells bad to say the least.

3. What they tell you in the initial interview is lies and deception. There is no $348000.oo income after tax per year, not even half of it, they are adding old values of cost accommodation, medical insurance, and other perks from which you actually contribute a portion for your family.

4. Training is non existent. The LIP(line instructor pilots) are a bunch of nomads who treat you worse than a new recruit, you are considered a First Officer even if you joined with over 5000 hors PIC on time.

5. English levels, not even Level one. Most of senior instructors need interpreter and CAAC SIM checkride is a show were you only wonder why you came here on the first place; This language problem applies on your daily routine even in the larger cities in China, PEK,SHA,CAN does not matter, you live and breath a polluted environment in darkness.

6. Chinese never look at you in your eye; They are also misguided by unexperienced project managers who are not there to help you but to make money out of pilots during recruitment by not refunding your claims.

7. Google is not available here, so you need other slow motion websites that without help you cannot read as they are all in Chinese and subject to hackers and predators to steal your identity.

8. Money is the only reason you are looking at this gig, well think again, you will have to go through several hurdles to get half of what they advertised for. Foreign pilots spend over six, nine, and 12 months, during line training; There are few experienced checkers, but not a single instructor, they have no idea of recruiting experienced pilots.

9. I wish I can continue, but they just called me for a flight, by the way you have no rosters, at the end of your day off, they inform you last minute of your pattern for the next five to six days, you are at the mercy of clercks here, there is no Operatonal Control Centre; Burger King or McD is runned better that this outfit.

I recommend highly another post at PPrune called, IF YOU LIKE..., it is crystal clear about what you are about to face if you persist coming this far. I am already putting job applications elsewhere. I made a mistake coming here.

Do not buy any promises from HNA-Overseas, they betrayed even their own pilot agencies to recruit the Chinese way, cheap and ordinary methods, this place stinks!