PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TALKTALK's reputation in tatters
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2014, 00:33
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crewmeal

At the first opportunity I would drop Talk Talk and move on to a supplier that is more competent. I use Plusnet fibre optic and not had a single problem in 18 months. (Yes I know it's part of BT.) Again this is down to choice and what's available in your area.

How many times I have thought those thoughts?? I'd love to do it but I only have the brass wire! No fibre optics, no cable. The annoying thing is that until TT started to get cash greedy and joined forces with Virgin, Sky and the Lord knows who, they were NOT ready to undertake the ambitions of Charlie Dunston - THEN or NOW! They ask for surveys to get the gripes that are legion in their particular part of the industry only to confirm what we already know. I do think that it time TT will sink. However, this is now and they are freely telling everyone they had server issues and they are now resolved - not mine it ain't! In the interim I am trying gmail but it is not worth the effort really. TT have promised in their finest Urdu language that they will contact me tomorrow - yeah well we'll see.

Its good to talk! PlusNet was good and hopefully still is but even that is part of the TT network and has been for some time.