PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2014, 13:42
atldrvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The one captain we had that went to Etihad did not leave AJX because he hated working here. He left because he did want to commute anymore and hoped that at Etihad he would be able to spend more time with his family.

The recent DEC was not signed off for his JCAB ride and has been assigned more training. I do not know the guy but have heard rumors that maybe his attitude was not the greatest. As has been mentioned previously your attitude plays a big part in training. You just have to be humble, bite your tongue, and accept the criticism during training. Everyone who comes here has experience but during training you are treated like a cadet and for some people that is hard to accept.

For guys considering coming to AJX there are a lot of us here who still enjoy the job and the flexibility it offers. I am sure there are people who are miserable here just like at every airline but most of the guys I have flown with are happy to be here. It is not all doom and gloom like certain people make it out to be.