PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2014, 01:46
blink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlanticjet - I'm raising the BS flag on this one. I happen to know both mates that were recently sacked very well and they were MOST DEFINITELY NOT hanging by a thread at their previous carriers prior to joining that dysfunctional group that you so vehemently defend. Both have been captains in Japan for well over 10 years as Captain on several different type's. I'm betting this is your first stint in Japan and you think you know, but you really don't. Also, the 25 or so Japanese at AJX compared to the 250 foreigners - Seriously? You and your company belong under the ANA group where the Japanese are 2000+ pilots strong compared to the 250 foreign devil's there. You are nothing but a cheap contract pilot whore to them and they will never accept you as one of them. The second that ANA starts having financial troubles, you will be the first to go. Guaranteed. Just ask all the JALways pilot's what happened to them, including the one that recently got terminated and was there for 16+ years. Review your facts and lay off the Kool-Aid.