PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oil Price
Thread: Oil Price
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2014, 13:42
Oracle1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Believing your own Bull****

Keep believing the lies you are fed. The points I have raised about the Russian nation and its capability throughout its history is entirely relevant to you calling the Russian economy a one trick pony. That is blatant underestimation.

Actually it was the Battle of Kursk and I don't see what it has to do with anything here.
Arguing semantics isn't relevant, are you questioning my literacy? What is relevant will be Russia's military capability to deal with America's interference in European politics, just like they dealt with Hitler. Those who fail to learn the lessons of history repeat the same mistakes.

The Russian economy is in free fall and it needs money, now.
Thanks to the wanton interference, without thought of consequence of the warmongers in Americas leadership. Consider the size of the Russian economy. It is the world’s No. 2 producer of natural gas and No. 3 producer of oil. In terms of nominal gross domestic product — standard measure — Russia’s economy, at $2.1 trillion, is slightly larger than Italy’s. Another measure, purchasing power parity, values Russia’s economy at $3.5 trillion, but never mind: Even by nominal GDP, Russia is the world’s No. 8 economic power.

Comfortable now with the sanctions regime, are we? Its called cutting of your nose to spite your face.

The Russians will not yield. They will bunker down just like always, do you think these puny sanctions are doing the same damage as Hitler did to the Russian nation? They survived Napoleon and Hitler and beat both. They will sell the oil elsewhere.

They have been paying for it up to now
Incorrect there have been defaults and the Russians have restricted supply till monies were paid.

Germany is solvent despite being milked by the rest of Europe (through the fiat currency the Euro) because they are master engineers that still lead the world despite their nation being split in two since the end of WW2

It is the only currency in world wide circulation in such quantity that it can be used as a trading currency for the present.
Pure Parochialism. It is already being replaced replaced in the Asian bloc, by the Renimbi and Yuan and over time investors will choose a store of value that is reliable unlike the US$ which is subject to money printing

There is nothing to suggest that the US military is enforcing the use of the US$.
Try telling that to Iraq, Syria, Libya and Iran.

The US dollar is hardly being destabilised. In fact it is rapidly increasing in value vis-a-vis the only other currency that could possibly be considered a world trading currency - the Euro.
Both are fiat currency that are subject to money printing and are having their purchasing power destroyed through inflation, once a viable alternative becomes available, most likely as American Military and Political influence wanes consumers will abandon it.

That the US will fall unless it has radical political change is mere poppycock. I have beside me an article entitled, "Glowing Prospects - The Giant Awakens" which runs the premise that..., "Not so long ago the US was being written off as having lost its financial and strategic might. But now the economy is turning around just as other countries go into retreat. The consequences are significant..." The country has been written off before and it still hasn't happened.
Utter bull**** the Americans are in the midst of a massive socio-economic decline and their political system is totally and utterly corrupt. It may take 20 years or more but unless the Americans change they will become a second rate power. Send me the article and I will expose it for what it is, toilet paper, more neocon bull****. The only American turn around is bull**** figures regarding non existent job growth. Even the bull**** figures are a tiny blip. You can't have an economic turn around without manufacturing and the American plutocrats outsourced that so they could access slave labour in China. The Chinese still made a profit because of their massive and hard-working, homogeneous population, outsmarting the Americans.

Yes China is rising. Just how far it will rise will be very dependent on how it manages the next phase from industrial to service based economy.
So far the Chinese management of their economy has been highly competent, in sharp contrast to the west, sustaining 9% plus growth. The interest alone on America's debt to China is enough to fund the Red Army. Service economies is jargon for providing feelings and finance not hard goods.

China is going to face its own problems shortly as its economic boom time cools considerably and it has its own oil supply. Not perhaps sufficient to fuel their ever increasing needs but China would be very wary of putting itself in the power of Russia. The Chinese have very long memories and they would not have forgotten that Russia at one time was hinting that it would be prepared to use nuclear weapons on the Chinese.

The Chinese will do business with the devil himself if it suits them. They aren't putting their eggs in one basket and are buying up assets all over the world and unlike America put no conditions on their aid. They will buy oil from Iran the BRICS and whoever will take their currency which is backed by the production of consumer goods, something the average human needs, not weapons.

China is going to face its own problems shortly as its economic boom time cools considerably
Pure speculation by western academics unable to cope intellectually with the Chinese economic revolution.

Who is building the best fighter jet in world at the moment? err Russia? Suhkoi? Russia will not relinquish Sevastopol (deep water all winter port)and why should they. It is a legitimate part of the Russian sphere of influence and national interest. (remember the Crimean war fought in 1850s?)This will be a trigger for World War.
Relevance?

The American ability to competently manufacture arms (the only thing left they manufacture on a large scale) is waning thanks to the de-skilling of their entire economy. Think of the joke that is the F-35 and F-22

Relevance?

The Russians will fight a war over Sevastopol, is that what the world needs? The phony uprising in Ukraine is another farcical example of American foreign policy which has brought the world so many failed states, and ongoing war, funded by western taxpayers who are having their homes repossessed. This is directly relevant to the even distribution of energy to all the worlds population.

And I still don't see that there will be any significant drop in the price of Avgas.
One of only two accurate statements in your whole post. Don't get me wrong I don't mind a good war so long as it achieves positive outcomes for the nation state that wages it. The only reason to conduct war in the middle east would have been to supply cheap oil to the western economies which hasn't happened. It demonstrates that the Americans once again haven't properly prosecuted a war that they have initiated. Korea, Vietnam? Both proxy wars against the red army with no clear outcome. The only nation to benefit from the American presence in the middle east is Israel, which continues its unabashed expansionism, apartheid and genocide against the Palestinians, funded largely by the American taxpayer. No race deserves this.

In conclusion I am not against America or the west but I do advocate a complete and utter cleanout of corrupt western leadership. Only then will the west prosper.

Last edited by Oracle1; 14th Dec 2014 at 13:50. Reason: Spelling and Grammar