PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's Play .... Is Your Dinner a Winner??!!
Old 13th Dec 2014, 15:59
Plank Cap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And the winner is...........!

Ladies and Gents,

Well, some very inspired answers to this week's 'Is Your Dinner a Winner?', especially those of you who suggested it may have come from the south end of a north facing cat or dog.

But no, despite any resemblance to the contrary, I have to congratulate our colleague 't_cas' above, for correctly suggesting it may have once allegedly been related to beef stroganoff (not quite what he said, but close enough). This was indeed the name on the label.

However, for maximum points the sector city pair has yet to be identified.

Unfortunately, despite correctly guessing our first culinary delight on 'Is Your Dinner a Winner?', I cannot award any points to Mr or Mrs t_cas, on account of him or her possibly being related to another famous company TCAS, who perhaps has insider knowledge of our catering standards, and therefore disqualifies himself through association. Sorry about that, but those are the new rules. (A bit like a Gulf airline contract, these things can and do randomly change.)

May I kindly request that someone else now takes over the mantle, and posts the next round of your favourite new game............ Is Your Dinner a Winner???!!!!!

Thanks to our very own catering department, without whose participation this game just wouldn't be possible.

Happy dining to one and all, and remember, as is evidenced by what they feed you, your company loves you........

Plank Cap

Last edited by Plank Cap; 13th Dec 2014 at 16:00. Reason: Grammar!