PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JETGO Cancel Sydney - Roma - Sydney
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2014, 06:51
TWOTBAGS

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ohhh come on Tiddy, thats not really in the festive spirit now is it, who would want to actually know what they are talking about when it comes to Jetgo.
Given all the other BS in this tread by the armchair experts I reckon Jetgo should start Taupo to Queenstown backpacker express 6 times a day given that the NZ govt apparently share the costs of screening.
That Taupo arrival is pretty tricky you know bro, like watch out for the big friggin hill to the north of the field hey, and then there are those meat bombs all bloody day, jeeezzz gonna have to be careful.
Maybe that explains why they cancelled Roma, yeah that must be it. I know its true, Santa told me today when I was sitting next to him with my Christmas list, I asked for a 5% annual pay rise with my Jetstar EBA, and he told me Lyle Strambi was leaving to become the new leader of Jetgo and OJA was not going to HARS but it was being donated to Jetgo to start Tamworth. But not to worry, Truss and the rest of the pollies will have it all fixed by the time AJ announces the gazillion dollar profit and more redundancies next year. Its true and remember its all Jetgo's fault for starting a whole 2 return services a day!