View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2014, 06:59
spannersatcx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by eggc
Spannersatcx

Completely understandable, was just pulling your leg

As Shed correctly points out nobody wants anybody to lose their job due to loose lips on here.

On to terminal development...the old control tower office block is to stay for another 10 years, so any major T1 development will either work around it, or be in 10 years ! Obviously will not affect rebuilding of pier B, or extension of T3...if these things are in the pipeline anytime soon.
It was always said that MAN would come back online once the 350's came, what was said in the old thread was CX to return to MAN in Jan 15, all I said was the service would not start in Jan, as I knew it was coming in Dec, so I didn't say it wasn't coming just didn't expand on it. I had to hold back until it was official, it was a careful choice of words that's all.

With regards to daily service, when the application was seen a couple of months ago for days 3, 5 and 7 for 3 weeks in October 2015, and subsequent slots for winter 15 which doesn't include 3, 5 and 7, the answer was it's a standard thing to put in for the slots, as it is easier to withdraw them rather than try to get them at a later stage, standard industry practice I'm told.

How many times on here have we seen reports of airline xyz slot application and nothing happening?