PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What a waste, what a fool.
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2014, 23:29
SHornet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BEags, Flying Lawyer......

The article posted is from The Daily Fail. They are known for sensationalism and changing what people have said to them in interviews, completely.

If this guy took drugs and drank excessive amounts of alcohol, and got in the cockpit the very next day (or even the same day), I will have a very different opinion as not only is he putting himself at risk, he's risking his crew and those on the ground. From what I can see, he is a party animal who took his excessive partying in to the work place, got caught, and lost everything for it. He was stupid, not necessarily a bad person. We don't even know if he did all of this "on a school night", he might have had a couple of days off.

Personally, I don't entertain drugs. I don't like them, I like to be in complete control of myself and the situation around me, I don't even like being drunk. Although I am not about to go around judging those who do use these substances when it might not be harming anybody else.

I think that's the last I'll say on the matter to avoid a conflict of interests.