PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Autumn 2014
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2014, 15:15
Johnny F@rt Pants

Location: Either the back of a sim, or wherever Crewing send me.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
peddling the nonsense!

Honiley, you appear to know me, I don't hide behind a cloak here, everybody knows me and I'm happy with that. You appear to know little about the current recruitment however, as there was no nonsense in my statement.

I see many pilots coming for selection, from all backgrounds, many trying to return to Jet2 having tried the water elsewhere. Many of those that come for the assessment do not get through for one reason or another, they are from all backgrounds, not just inexperienced pilots, they are type rated, or flying other jets both considerably larger to somewhat smaller, to turbo-prop pilots to zero commercial experience at all. So if we can't be choosy we wouldn't be showing the door to so many experienced pilots would we?

Jet2 evidently isn't/wasn't for you, you obviously have a far better life, contract, T's & C's than those of us at little old Jet2, so enlighten us all Honiley, what is the name of this land of milk and honey airline that you are working for that permits you to Lord it about Jet2 so that we might be able to take a "balanced" view of your opinions?

Last edited by Johnny F@rt Pants; 10th Dec 2014 at 15:16. Reason: typo