PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2014, 12:51
lee_apromise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lee_apromise I don't remember but a Australian pilot sent a Message to this troll requesting me advice... It was you?, Kindly I answered the message.
Samca, here's the thing. I always believe a person is born with good nature and I always try to be as courteous as possible. I am sure deep down there, you are a nice person too but why did you say something so obnoxious pi$$ing everybody off?? Yes, you answered to me very kindly and I really appreciated it until I found your post very offensive towards those who have FAA certificates and I tell you what, my check-rides in the states were all done by FAA DPE who was a former seniority no.3 Northwest Airlines captain and I feel very proud to have been endorsed by this legend.

Why don't you put yourself into another person's shoe? For instance, I didn't have $hit load of money to burn in getting Australian CPL (but I do have Aust PPL), IR and ME ratings so I went to U.S to receive "inferior" training according to your standard. Even during my type rating in the states, I respected my instructors who were from diversified background such as ex-Centurion Air Cargo Chief Pilot, Captains from American Airlines, Atlas Air and Avianca and not a single one of them had a disrespectful and impolite behaviour like you demonstrated on this forum despite they have hell a lot of more experience than you. I remind you that all those instructors started with FAA syllabus and they are where they are now because of high training standards set by U.S FARs.

The company I used to work for went belly up so I'm looking for a new opportunity. Even if you don't know another person's circumstance, you never thought that you might have actually offended another person's emotion and pride? Just because you have JAA CPL (may be you might have JAA ATPL by now) doesn't give you a right to look down on other people. You just don't stereotype people.

I just don't understand why you don't get this fundamental basic ethics or manner!

In my engineering and pilot career, I do not dare to say such childish remarks towards those who have obtained their licenses in countries such as Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia or even Thailand because there will always be people out there from those countries whom I can learn a thing or two from.

I standby here to be corrected Samca. If you have any rebuttal against my humble opinion, you can write it here.

Last edited by lee_apromise; 10th Dec 2014 at 13:12.