PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2014, 05:10
lee_apromise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
However most of you or your flight students doesn't know how to calculate winds using trigonometría (yes Spanish word becouse I don't know in english and I'm lazy today for using the translator) do you know how to do a point to point Navigation using a convencional VOR instrument?
Wow, so simple! Learnt much more difficult mathematical problems in my bachelor of engineering degree!

most of you never heard before even your collegues doesn't know how to correct winds in a Holding, intercept radials in bound and outbound to a station, to Fly an NDB approach etc, etc, etc... Don't try to test me, I can hunt you with one finger and I don' want to waste my time with people like you becouse my time is gold and this thread is not for that if you want send me a private Message and we can continue our discussion.
Wow again! I learnt how to correct winds in my FAA instrument syllabus!

I recommend you to read a Navigation book Spanish people call "Vadillo", It is very long around 600 Pagés I think. It is written in spanish ( opppsss, sorry don't remember you only speak your mother language) anyway when you finish to read this book ( which is "La Biblia" of Navigation books) and if you are able to understand something we can continue discussing about what study JAA Spanish flight students.
Even double wow! I speak both Korean and English and my English is so much better than yours (following your childish mine is better than yours logic). I don't need to learn anything in Spanish. Australian ATPL and FAA PHAK cover everything I need to know. Try to be more efficient as what Americans are doing then you won't be so stuck up in your narrow mind.

When did learning how to fly become a rocket science? tsk tsk.

Learn how to take some criticism dude. You just can't admit you said something so stupid can you?

Fine I let you win on this one since there's no point talking to a wall anyway. Let's get back to Copa now.

Last edited by lee_apromise; 9th Dec 2014 at 05:33.