PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2014, 03:41
samca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Obviously my mistake due to answering fast, I wanted to say inches of Hg and mb... And as I said... Any pilot learn that in the early stages of his ATPL Integrated course becouse is quite simple and Easy. However most of you or your flight students doesn't know how to calculate winds using trigonometría (yes Spanish word becouse I don't know in english and I'm lazy today for using the translator) do you know how to do a point to point Navigation using a convencional VOR instrument? (go and look for in google) most of you never heard before even your collegues doesn't know how to correct winds in a Holding, intercept radials in bound and outbound to a station, to Fly an NDB approach etc, etc, etc... Don't try to test me, I can hunt you with one finger and I don' want to waste my time with people like you becouse my time is gold and this thread is not for that if you want send me a private Message and we can continue our discussion.
I recommend you to read a Navigation book Spanish people call "Vadillo", It is very long around 600 Pagés I think. It is written in spanish ( opppsss, sorry don't remember you only speak your mother language) anyway when you finish to read this book ( which is "La Biblia" of Navigation books) and if you are able to understand something we can continue discussing about what study JAA Spanish flight students. And when you finish with "Vadillo" you can start to read the performances book we call "Carmona" yes, It is another Spanish crack. So you can have a small idea of what study a Spanish pilot before to get his licence instead of you that study nothing more than a bank of questions, yes the gleim green or red book is the only think you need to memorize before to have the licence. Very sad but everybody know how is your written exam, It is a fact.

Let's speak about this thread questions please.

S.

Last edited by samca; 9th Dec 2014 at 03:55.