PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In the news (CX)
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2014, 03:36
Lowkoon

Location: HK- A little bit of industrial China in every breath you take.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Might be one for IT. Let people know they cant take their dog unless it has the correct paperwork for the country they intend to travel to, and their responsibility.

They have obviously turned up to the counter stressed, and tried to blame CX for enforcing Quarantine and immigration rules that are obviously out of the airlines hands.

CX aren't blameless, obviously they should have been more forthcoming with the information at the time of booking, but while KA house still runs windows 95 on its training aids, I am not holding my breath that CX IT will do anything about it, they have already put our staff travel fix back to 2016 at the earliest, obviously they cant find the freeware to get it sorted. Its an impressive time span, I would imagine in the time they have allotted to fix the problem, someone fresh from school could learn how to code and fix it quicker, but of course nothing will be done, and the responsible managers will be incensed if questioned about it. Interestingly this was highlighted in the last staff survey, but that will be ignored too!