PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian B737 Pilot selection (Updated)
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2014, 13:20
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3 month contract ? WTF ? ?

If you really think that 300hrs (absolute max) on a 737 will even get you looked at anywhere else you would remotely wish to work , well

Unfortunately, Yes, they will be flooded with applicants. . . . ambition/blind optimism usually triumphs over common sense.

Well, that is a new low we have sunk to, I always found slightly distasteful the Air Baltic "6mths if you are lucky" offer, & we won't even speak about Lion Air /Eagle Jet, but at least you had time to acquire more experience.

Many (including me ) criticise them, however, when asked , if you must do SSTR I always recommend Ryanair, as, at least, the contract (even if not spectacular ) is ongoing.

This "offer" of 3months quite frankly makes me ashamed to admit to working for NAS.

Oh, it would be wise (given the events of this Autumn) if you are nonetheless "tempted", to refrain from believing any or all half promises you may be given in reference to future employment, they want your money, and then they want the money from the next round of mugs, that is all.