PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2014, 21:33
samca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jumbo what are you comparing a proffesional pilot with thousands of hours and worldwide experience?. I'm speaking about new joiners with brand new licences from different countries and regulations. Their Training and preparation is different dependiente where they got their licences. It is not bull****, It is real and It is a fact.
It is not the same a new pilot in Europe than in China, India, Southamerica, Caribe,... Finish. You can say It is bull**** but It isn't and everybody in the industry coming from flight school as flight instructor or working in training departament in companies knows what I'm speaking about.
You speak bull**** not me telling that you have flown with pilots from different nacionalities. Of course and me too, I join this industry in 1998 and also Fly with different nacionalities pilots, but once a pilot get 2000 or 3000 hours is other pilot. I'm bored of you guys and your unargument answers. It is not the same a new pilot from Europe than other regions, I will continue saying once or a thousands times becouse I'm confident what I'm saying... Finished.