PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's going on the the FR DE recruitment?
Old 6th Dec 2014, 13:03
10checks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

@ compass- me returning to the company wouldn't "lower" the T&C's for anyone as I'd be getting the T&C's that are in place already. Further more with a fleet size going to over 500 over the next 10 years, you'd find they'll be taking the likes of me (if not me) and many more on! So either way brace yourself for a massive influx of pilot numbers joining FR. As for the "if it suited you comment", well it's called experimenting! I tried something else. Instead of moaning hours on end in the cruise about FR. I decided I'd give something else a go. I was soon to realised that FR has it's positives. I'm happy to say no where is perfect. And the grass is not greener. I'd be happy to come back and spread a bit of positivity with the lesson I've learnt. But thanks for your "supportive" comments.

@Blu- No not in NAS and well either way joining from any airline you'd have to do an OCC. Joining on a FR contract as a rated pilot I believe they're offering a training bond. It's not a full type course so I wouldn't be paying it for a second time. I don't think with the training schedule being rammed I'll get a look in being honest. Either way I've a job so three months notice is required. It could be worse! The contract that I'm on is a good one. Just not mad about the airline itself. All promises before joining and no truth to it. happens, won't get too down about it.