PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - caribbean airlines
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2014, 12:30
RVR400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Watching CNN news with all this White lawmen killing Black men made me think, how could the US be this way in this age and time. But, from the posts here, it confirms its a world wide problem. Colored hating Colored and using nationality as a reason. We are no different from whats taking place in the US and around the rest of the world??!!!
Y'all need to find somewhere else to argue. Exchange PMs or something, but I am sure nobody wants to digest this and choose sides because one may have a point.
As some were lucky with what passport they possess, who knows you or who you know in this Industry. There are other unfortunates with dreams just like any other human being. We cant change who we are. So if there is little hope in a hand full of opportunities, its all w've got.

Opinions about attitudes is just naive. Leave that to HR at whatever company is interested in meeting you.

Let it be and move ahead in discussing prospects, and quit bickering at each other while others look for news of a shot at destiny. I believe this thread was opened for such.