PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargo airline in China (low hour pilots)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2014, 00:27
crpeterson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm curious and concerned as well with the validity of this pilot recruiting. I am hesitant to apply and have also contacted Uni-Top regarding this third party company (No reply back yet). Here is my two cents on why I think they could be a scam. Their website does not specifically imply they are recruiting for Uni-Top they merely say A300-600 pilots out of Wuhan, China. Which we all know from a little research they mean Uni-Top however if you look at a similar company like Rishworthaviation they not only tell you what airplane and position but what airline and other details. Rishworth also does recruiting for many different airlines not just "A300-600 pilots".

Has anyone scrolled to the bottom of the pilotcareers website and looked at the bottom of any page and read the "Imprint" page. Their disclaimers are so short and to the point they basically say they are not responsible for any content on this website or the validity of the information. I don't want to elaborate too much you should read it for yourself it's quite concerning.

For those of you who have applied and gotten a reply back saying they initially accepted you would you all post your total time so we can all get a feel for who their accepting. Also if they have not accepted anyone can come forward and admit. I'm sure if you were not accepted it would be embarrassing to come here and post but it would increase the credit ability of this company.

If this is indeed a scam it is a well thought out way to get people to pay money for a possibility of a promised job.

@Boeing737_IL

Congrats on all that I hope the best of luck to your position and would love to hear the outcome. May I ask your TT? I however do believe a phone interview could easily be faked.