PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hero Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2014, 22:23
pilot12345671

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Hero aviation Greece , Kalamata,,,, worst school in europe

Let me start by giving you the truth, I was a firm supporter of hero aviation as I joined this school, I wondered what all the bad reviews were about, then I gave my money and paid in advance, and all went down hill, very fast.

facts.

hero aviation has been reported to easa from many students, the owner captain Dimos, who was a truck driver not a pilot, has taken so many students money, and all they have been given in return is a very long holiday in kalamata,
if you decide to go to this school, don't say you weren't warned.

the only schools in Greece worth talking about are Global, egnatia, fas, Olympus.

facts....

- hero is qualified to give atpl , however in the history of the school there has never been a student to this day take a atpl or Cpl because the school don't have the infrastructure.

- if you don't lick the but of the owner after u pay him ul get kicked out visa caxl and no refund. there will be a story made up about you. that you were ill, mental, mafia, extremist and so on.

- any student that has ever finished only finished from another school and had to pay again.

- there is no multi engine, 1 x c150 1x c172 and I hope u got duck tape to keep these birds together.

the good points to the school is the instructors, but you can only fly 1 day a week so good luck to finish before your to old, or you could go to megera and fly a second day a week, that 3 hr drive away, take a tent you'll need it as ul sit there all day waiting your turn to fly.

in short, I ran away from this school but lost thousands, I now fly in uk and the difference is night and day, everyone will be to scared at this school to tell you as they have paid upfront and if they say a word you get fired as a student.

so if you want to loose your cash go hero, if you don't believe me well good luck.

why the school isn't closed you ask, well its called back handers to the right people.

so if you want to go and waist your time money and dreams, welcome to hero.

nick name banana aviation

as after you pay you will be lucky to get even a banana.