PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scottish Air Ambulance (Gama)
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2014, 22:09
drag king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually, yes, checking your past posts I see that you're asking questions about applying for Norweigen, Flybe etc etc and not getting very far. Good luck with the applications though anyway (I'm not being sarcastic there, I really do mean that).
Oh dear, all over sudden I feel sad for the miserable life you lead, man.

You dig up old posts from the PPrune's dungeons and the best you can come up with is to ASS-U-ME that I am in a permanent struggle to find a job?
And all this after you had (already) ASS-U-ME-D that I am part of the management? REALLY? C'mon, Scotland ain't too bad, there must be something to cheer you up...when you are not working!

Otherwise you could (like your predecessors) pack up and leave. Surely you have noticed the constant turn-over of crews up North (yes I know, FOs are a dime a dozen, skippers are a different matter though) so regardless which seat you occupy, I am sure you won't have the same problems I had (have) with Norwegian, FlyBE, eJ etc...

Oh, btw...anytime there is an opportunity with the likes of the aforementioned operators, I feel almost compelled to give it my best shot. A "no thanks" is always granted especially if I do not apply, so why don't?

Re. you rant with the company, well good luck with your crusade. Experience tells me that this things almost always end in tears.

Best luck

DK