PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why this Gobbledegook ?
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2014, 07:34
ExSp33db1rd

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Why this Gobbledegook ?

Mrs. ExS and I have access to 3 family computers, 1 Dell Desktop, 1 HP Laptop, and 1 iPad Mini.

Today we received an e-mail from a friend, i.e. a known source, replying to one I had sent the previous day.

The Desktop and the iPad received the e-mail in the form shown below, but the Laptop produced a normal e-mail letter.

This happened last week, too, from a different friend.

Wot is going on ?

This is what two out of our three computers produced ....

x*TMoã6½óWÐC.^Õq¾A×6Ø ë$ˆÝEÑÃXYl(R );ê¯ï#ífí¢·V€{4ŸïÍ›eÃñ$ÐÚÇ‚–Û×@ƒëifØJ=¯}”ZD¶ô™m«fÚwÎÇ@s¶¼¯îØ Ó,}v¦Òvè‹nu”JMN¿£íÓs5¢ŸÄëW|ÔÓ#ýèÞ芻ži<9?UK1S_ÓùøŠ.OÏÎFtÇoG5 w+m¶É]\\^ÒùÕXñ¾›µmLQºÂþ©¶Ûm±âÁÕ:`Ž*ì}öoÕÍd¬Ôl¹üô°¼| çO·÷O÷ø1:´¬!Ÿ8F.›V,f/T:[ë
?5›B-¨å!™#kKFÖlÌ@×4»–Š´*o9jgÉyxvƒ×ë&".Œ”æö ©Ž(Šâß&ç÷4„Ƭ‹´e½AN¼2.DZ¡º‘_ÁK%ïüPÐ}ILí¦P§m[!ÐK©;öGÙ%4®7UöÂT#•ºQ$•¨t(QF(6ypä
[…´=þ{òd=a¸¢ ®ÕÒm+•ÆŒ€#„þ$îr@|oí]›ºò†¥-ÔÏöï"h=7U£—wŽð¥ó®Ñ«´kÍ@×F˾u^BÈૃ€#µry|+%"Øktë¥6RÆ<ö.¡«‘&aÐ vy)öËщβ9â[pP²íM;iŠÀ[.Kç+¶¥d,‰»Îè’WF2ß\dx
zÚw‡é"Í6$¥ÁÊ¡é¼V‰’Ü\X…Ufïû.¹Á †‡‚áönìAN…BHä›!€*‰GáCz±Â:M>O¨*%Õœæã‘ÞL¿%çm±`mï×ߢçOR\ í”{€‚å›\ãšl¤]a”Éøôœ®§gÔ؇¥ƒã×Sô=,¢l„^8‚‡µèW’)M¨Ó%J ˆ/-•J²ÏÁ#üEÐ(Ÿ˜Bt~ à¨Æ!+¥~Å-Lò4Á^&E§ÕHºØº¯…î):÷ºãžk lÿÑîÞàÑãsôn¨T>˜·³'õÍÿõÜ¥ÂiJ:ùY»#‰E,…’±<Uç—ݺdÆpˆ’Èó÷‚öð¹Q
gfçìCÃæ¨Îêþ-ÿK˜