PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TALKTALK's reputation in tatters
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2014, 07:02
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TALKTALK's reputation in tatters

Articles appear in the press about their terrible service and now I personally believe it is justified - and I have been a customer almost since its inception .

Right now! Its email service is down just as it has been since Thursday. I have not received one email - OR - have I been able to send any emails, although TT insist that they are 'getting through' its the receiving of them that is the problem. So THEY say!

I have been trying to get as much info on what to expect but their communications based in India are about as much use as the people who answer you without almost any knowledge of the English language. TT say it saves money - costs more is more likely. I got a guy called Vijay to answer my questions on a online chat thingy but that only exacerbated the problem. In fact it turned to be worse that speaking to him! TT are ruining their own business and our trust in them.

Anyway, I started the process of changing to Outlook.com and that is the most complicated thing of all. There is one security check after another - literally, which leaves it complicated. They almost admit it!

Of course there are those who will disagree. That's fine. But who is the VERY best who have a service that is reliable and steadfast? Is there one?