PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Veuve Cliquot Video-Doing The Rounds-EK
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2014, 20:38
Emma Royds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The issue I have is whilst she knew she probably was being videotaped, did she know that it would be circulated to the wider world? I can't see many of our female colleagues in the cabin willing to risk the embarrassment and humiliation plus potential dismissal, should such a video be circulated. It makes me believe that this video has been shared without her consent and especially so when you consider what is at stake for her personally.

Many 'interesting' things go on down route and some will be recorded on smart phones too but the evidence of the vast majority of such antics will, remain a secret to the individuals involved. If she was expecting the same confidentiality, then it is unfortunate that trust has been broken and very unfortunate that she to date has come off worse so far. They are both worthy of the same disciplinary measures.

A dismissible offence has taken place in relation to the bottle of VC being removed from the aircraft. Whilst I don't know who has taken the bottle of the aircraft, the difference between consumption of a stolen item and actually stealing the item is a fine line in my eyes. Both offences are as bad as each other and if the bottle of VC was of so much concern to EK, we would have seen both crew dismissed already, which is not the case.

The case continues.....

Last edited by Emma Royds; 29th Nov 2014 at 08:36.