PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2014, 19:47
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not blooming likely.

Jeez Gentle: not sure how much more of the ASA line of nonsense I can stomach: more passing the buck, more protecting the obscene AUD $100, 000, 000 screwed out industry; more ways to line personal pockets; more kick-backs, more credit card questions, more scripted lines, more questions on notice, to be answered later, much later. More Mrdak conducting the well trained Seals orchestra....

And for what, more of the same service, more 'corporate' service Muppets, more un-investigated separation breakdowns, even more exhausted controllers under increasing stress levels, more ATC overtime worked by those with less training. Less equipment, more and longer delays: etc. etc....

Nah, I'd rather watch a replay of MKR; or better still - Air Disaster Investigations – at least they get the aircraft type right and attempt investigation – which is at least marginally entertaining. Anything; any mind numbing, stultifying, puerile rubbish, rather than listen to Staib attempting to read aloud from a spin sheet, or gulping down bile as she does another stunned mullet interpretation during the search for a credible answer; or, worse, tries to remember who that responsible 'someone else' is to not answer the question. Nope; I'd rather chew my leg off.

The Senate reaction to the QON will be worth noting though. Steam on, perhaps??

Last edited by Kharon; 27th Nov 2014 at 19:03.