PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2014, 18:29
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quarter? neither asked, nor given.

There is so far no indication that Skidmore intends to change anything; in fact, the first public words from the man casually stated that "he" was aware of 'some' murmuring and muttering' out there: and thus, from the Ills of Society (IOS) and tendentious 'Bloggers' the MaM was born. Clearly from the first ball of the day, the die is cast. So be it.

There are only really a couple of options; and, if the MaM is to be so casually dismissed, brushed aside in the first press release, I see no reason change anything, in fact I only find a need to continue and escalate the exposure of CASA, it's bastardry and those who smugly continue the tradition. Skidmore is starting down a well trodden path, mouthing the same vomitus platitudes, taking the same fatuous advice, from the same crew that brought us the McComic half decade of disaster and leading the same motley crew out to 'deal' with industry.

Industry can wag it's tail, caper about, slobbering and being all welcoming like. Willing to talk. But it must remember Mum's advice and ask for a new frock, flowers, dinner and dancing before selling it's virtue, cheaply, once again. Not me! There is no point in rolling out a welcome mat; it's been crapped on, too many times. More talk and more listening have not, as history demonstrates, made the slightest difference. Perhaps his 'new-old' advisors can warn him; this is a war zone, a hostile environment where no quarter is given or asked; for indeed it is a fight to the death. The other side have simply changed their mortally and morally wounded leader, dragged the carcass off the field and dumped it in a paupers grave: good riddance. But nothing, absolutely sod all else has changed; la partie continue.

No, rather than rolling about, having my tummy scratched I, like all good watchdogs, intend to treat the intruder as hostile until I know better, that way no one is disappointed. Treat the newcomer exactly as though he were McComic's lobotomised clone, go hard from minute one. This bugger doesn't need time to 'study' and talk and listen, he needs to get off his arse, from the get-go and do something, tout de bloody suite; the tooter the sweeter.

Get on with it FFS; supposed to be a leader of men, well then lead; or follow, as pleases, but do not get under anyone's feet. Change is not a polite suggestion, it's a Senate made, industry supported demand.

Warm up time is over and; there's the whistle. Game on.

Selah.

Do not ask for credit, refusal often offends. Cash and no bull-pooh always works best.

Toot toot.

On edit- to add a thought: If there was ever a shred of doubt the CASA world is totally insane, this should remove it. :-

Pythagoras' Theorem: ........................................24 words
Lord's Prayer: .................................................. 66 words
Archimedes' Principle: .........................................67 words
Ten Commandments: ........................................179 words
Gettysburg Address: .........................................286 words
US Declaration of Independence: ......................1,300 words
US Constitution with all 27 Amendments: ............7,818 words
EU Regulations on the Sale of CABBAGES: .........26,911 words
Part 61 REFORM............................................Have a guess.....you know you want to.

Last edited by Kharon; 27th Nov 2014 at 01:42. Reason: Of cabbages and Kings