PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 26th Nov 2014, 12:14
samca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can not understand the policy of CTC. they sent me an email offering me to change my assestment day, They put in the Mail reply to this email and say if you accept.

I reply the Mail accepting the change and nobody answer me giving a feedback or confirmation. So now I don't know when is my assestment day. I don't like this, I think I probably going to stay in my current company. What they pretend to treat candidates like monkeys?, I'm a profesional pilot type rated and with almost 1000 hrs on the NG.I hate people that no answer mails I don't going to send more mails. Bad part I paid for the interview 2 months ago. Never ever in my life going to pay again for an interview, less now that I'm a proffesional pilot. Seems to me that this people of CTC are not intersted in good FOs, and for them It doesn't matters if you Fly or not the aircraft, if you have experience on the NG or not, take care boys...