PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2014, 06:45
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh God here we go.....sorry if I'm a tad skeptical.

"Skidmore’s first month at CASA would be spent receiving briefings, meeting representatives from government, the aviation community and within the air safety regulator, Farquharson wrote."

All part of the frontal lobotomy every CAsA employee receives as part of the induction process.

“One of my priorities is to get out, listen to people and find out what some of those concerns are,” Skidmore told Australian Aviation.

Sorry mate, doesn't wash, we heard that from the previous lunatic.

What did that get us but grief.

Wherever you go now, the Murky Macavellian mandarin will ensure there is a minder on hand from the iron ring to ensure you only hear what they want you to hear.

“I want to build and enhance the reputation of CASA out there with industry.”

What reputation???

The real one where the industry thinks CAsA is totally corrupt, incompetent and out of control???

Or the CAsA spin doctors version where CAsA is a world renown leader in all things aviation (Not a laughing stock).

Or where CAsA has the complete respect and trust of the Australian Industry.

(trust them about as far as letting Eddie O'Bied manage your super fund.)

(Oh and he's coming to a secondary airport near you...oops sorry he's already been, so I'm told, courtesy of the Macavellian Mandarin)

Respect must be earned....

When has CAsA had the slightest respect for the industry.

They have never had anything but utter contempt for the industry.

No doubt after your frontal lobotomy the iron ring will have convinced you to believe in the latter.

Sarc'sie, all of a sudden, out of the blue, all this touchy feely pony poo being vomited out of bull..sh..t castle.

My thought immediately were,

Oh pur lease, give us a break, the Murky Macavellian is deluding himself if he thinks this will work with industry again.

"Farquharson said “everyone in aviation will welcome Mark to his new role”."

Then I suddenly realized, the Poo aint for industry, its for the punters, and all part of the brainwashing of Skidmark...sorry Skidmore.

Last edited by thorn bird; 27th Nov 2014 at 07:41.