PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2014, 20:36
kfsimpson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Totally agree with MV about being delighted at the apparent success of KEF, and also disapppointment at loss of VCE, which was a route I used several times. In terms of what would be interesting and possibly successful, what about these (possibly bizarre) suggestions :
1. Greek routes
2. Further Scandinavian routes beyond CPH
3. Any German routes - MUC, HAM, DUS, FRA, LEJ ..... No competiton with RYR on these and surely they could blow BMI out of the water on fares with these. Whether it's desirable to lose BMI at Bristol is another matter, but I bet EZY could beat their fares.
4. Other Spanish routes, especially northern cities. Would these clash with OPO? I think not.
5. Middle East - IST, TLV, AMM, although I know that they have pulled out of AMM from LGW. Shame, route I have used, and Jordan is absolutely fantastic for visitors. CAI is off the agenda for the moment due to Egyptian govt being so difficult about them flying as a LCC - shame.

However, any Easyjet expansion at BRS is good news, and I will support any interesting new destinations and trust that other BRS passengers will do the same.