PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2003, 16:27
CFI-CFS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not interested in holding a public debate on this forum. I have it on e-mail from Sandy that he would have been happy if he recieved the Bps 350 non refundable deposit back from Naunton Pugh. With afidavits from my staff and people on the same course, if Sandy wants to take this to court, Naunton Pugh will go in heavaly armed... The results of the claim will be posted here.

Sandy spent 15 days with Cape Flying Services, sucessfuly completed three exams and flew 36 odd hours, mostly dual. He was offered alternative accommodation, and even then we would have been happy to refund him the R35 per day he was paying for it. There are a number of very good places to stay in George.
The "serious incident" was a aircraft that went off the side of the runway onto the grass verge, there was no damage... At all! The relavent authorities where notified, however I was advised by the CAA that no incident report needed filing. The aircraft was flown back to George and the student has been given more dual instruction.

Regardless of whatever I write on this forum, like Sandy's post, it could be fact or fiction, as such, people who would like to find out the truth, should phone the number I posted above.

Gerald Todd