PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jabiru engine failures
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2014, 07:03
Squawk7700

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts
Ignore him Oracle, he got kicked off here for being a tool and this is his second post back after a holiday.

The rich guys own GA aircraft like the imported Marchetti I saw today unloaded from the US, the imported US aircraft like the Cirrus aircraft and the likes of the euro imports from countries I can't even spell the names of.

This "grounding" affects budget conscious pilots, ma and pa pilots that have had doors opened up to them by the development and sale of the Jabiru. Pilots that would otherwise not have been able to afford to fly an aircraft prior.

Aussie companies with a lot of employees and many many more behind the scenes making components as sub-contractors. The fuselage, wings, brakes, wheels, engines, flaps, radios, professional builders... Jabiru themselves and their employees are really just a warehouse, project management and development company. It doesn't just affect Jabiru themselves!

This isn't looking good for anyone involved.

There are more Jabiris flying in South Africa than Cessnas! I'm sure they are well across all of this!