PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 21st Nov 2014, 23:15
shortmacc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sterling,

It's the fact that the assessors can tell if you have been coached or had any inside information regarding the assessment day. Going off my experience there is no amount of preparation that can help you on the assessment day anyway! As has been reiterated in this thread numerous times, "you either have it, or you don't".

Personally, I would not like to see a post like that prior to having an assessment day as it would be more of a detriment to the cause than an advantage. I would rather start the day with a clear head an be prepared for anything, than be worrying all day about these tests I have read about on a forum (which they might not even do). After all, you can't sit down the night before your ATC shift and read a script about what you will be doing the next day, can you!

Finally, the post may not be breaching any rules in particular. However in the forum rules it does state:

Final arbitration always rests with the moderator and administration team. This team also retains the right to remove any post, any thread and/or any member for any reason or no reason at all.

Last edited by shortmacc; 21st Nov 2014 at 23:23. Reason: Punctuation