PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - USCG stuck: Bodega Bay
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2014, 09:59
CharlieOneSix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What!! You have zero hours in rotorcraft and yet you seem to think your opinions based on zero experience are more valid than the professional pilots on here who, as I have said before, have been there and done that.

Your criticisms of the manner in which the Coast Guard pilots concerned were doing their job is as valid as me using 'common sense' and criticising the manner in which a brain surgeon carries out his profession. Zero validity!

I flew helicopters for just under 40 years, both military and civil. I was still learning about my profession until the day I retired. As I didn't have enough time to make all the possible mistakes myself I tried to learn from the mistakes of others and to recognise when things were being done well. These Coast Guard guys didn't make a error, they made the correct decisions. One thing I never did is to take advice from an armchair troll like you, PrivtPilotRadarTech, about how to do my job.

Guys, haven't we fed this troll enough? He's never going to accept anything we say and we are achieving nothing. This thread is dead as far as I am concerned so I'm off to the next one.