PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Upheaval in the (EK) Bouncy Castle?
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2014, 19:48
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....and have to double park my Maserati while I spend 3 hours plus waiting for HR when as a Captain I should have my own dedicated desk. I can then complain about the 14 days off I got when my best mate got 16. I also had to get my maid to iron a shirt as the laundry queue was ten deep in cabin crew.

Turtle. Stop stressing what you can and can't control. Don't do more than 2 hours there. Not only will you save your precious 20 dhs, but you'll not give a toss about those VP's and above that have to come to work 5 days a week for 9 hours a day.

Would it be right to reserve 3 floors of parking space for pilots that come to EGHQ once a month at most and make the senior management drive to the tenth floor?

You're obviously not having a good day but a sense of reality is required here, don't you think? I too get dizzy driving round and round but now that winter's here, why not park on the road outside and walk? Free between 1and 4 and only 5 dhs max for 2 hours outside of that. Pick your battles matey and this isn't one of them.

Harry