PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mays Pof exam,results crap, why?
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2003, 01:07
My names Turkish
Before "Ze Germans" get here

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here here

Clubley, I was getting worried for a minute that I was the only one of this opinion. We all sympathise with your situation and its the nightmare situation that we all hope we don't find ourselves in. I'm sure you will show us your resolve and blitz the next round. Be carefull of falling into the overstudy trap though, where you start over analyzing the questions. You really shouldn't feel its your fault, you were thrown two curveballs, simple as that.

I'm also of the opinion that the Caa are totally unacountable. Surely something has to give when a large amount of people fail Pof and Perf (they kind of go hand in hand don't they?) Your right about the learning objectives. They approved the books for my school and then asked us something that wasn't really covered, how can they move the goal posts like that? It seems outrageous to suggest that luck is required, isin't knowing the subject enough?

So perhaps someone with a more detailed knowledge of the Caa could suggest a course of Action? And if any of the Caa employees read this can you enlighten us?