PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Interviews
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2014, 11:12
BusAirDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. There is no average of 60 sectors a month!
2. I doubt average will be as high as 40 - 60 sectors a month, unless you in Gdansk
3. Average over 12 months would be 30 - 36 sectors, low and high months.

4. If you taking home 3.000 - 3.300 Euros a month FO pay, then you are not paying a Cent in taxes!
You might think you don't have any problems at present moment, but if you had some connections with various unions you would quickly find out why you are momentarily left in peace. But this will not last forever.
Mention Union in Wizz, and you will be fired out before you can even spell the word Union!

5. I did not say people in general was racist within Wizz itself. Besides the one story about the funny Indian FO on flight IX-812, who because of his funny accents was to blame for not being assertive enough, and flew the aircraft in the ground in Mangalore.

Or the SCA on OTP to TLV flight, complained that Hitler should have done a better job.

Or the CPT from Poland, who believed Sweden was a terrible place to move to, because they would take away your children and give them to gay couples.

Or the CPT who saw and FO approaching the A320, and exclaimed, but he is black!!!!

In my world that is racism, but then again I am not a great Putin fan either, so depends what flavours you prefer!

Or dark skinned pilots, being told to go back home to their own country, or being refused to rent apartment by land-lord when they saw these pilots! Or not being served drinks in the local bars! Or being refused entry to bars/clubs!

I admit the above does not represent the majority, but it does exist! And much more then it would happen in Amsterdam, Paris or London!

Sure this is normal! Good to know!

But hey, who cares, as long as we get our hours and can fly on!

I know plenty LHS guys, great guys, but on 12 month average they rarely take home more then 4500 - 5000 Euros, and that is with a dodgy taxation system, that company itself can not even explain to you when you start asking them questions.

TAXATION from Geneva: (From the horses mouth itself)

From a Swiss tax point of view the relation between Confair and WizzAir is typical for body leasing. WizzAir is considered the economic employer of Mr. X, The relation is treated as an employment because Mr. X (1) works exclusively for WizzAir, (2) is fully integrated in the organization of WizzAir, and (3) takes directions from WizzAir.

A Swiss economic employer is required to remit salary tax if the employee is resident outside of Switzerland. Normally, an employee who does not physically work in Switzerland is not taxed in Switzerland.