PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Interviews
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2014, 10:27
drfaust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is pretty obvious you have no idea what I am calculating. It was a particular example from a CPT that I know personally and professionally, with 2000 hours in the LHS. Every 1000 hours the basic salary increases by 5 percent, that's why the 40.000 x 1,05^(2) in his case. What they end up with is between 5.5K and 6K depending on the month, the amount flown, any extra sector payments, etc. It's basic arithmetic, I suppose if you would have taken the time to gather the information you would have come to the same conclusion.

The social and pension is paid in Poland, the tax in Switzerland. In my case as First Officer, I make full tax declarations every year in the Netherlands and have had zero issues with it for three years now and take home between 3K and 3.3K depending on all the variables. I don't like it either, but it seems that this is fully legal within the European union. Whether it should or should not be is a different story, but this is how it's structured. I am fully aware of what you need to earn in the Netherlands for the same net salary and it is precisely the reason why EZY AMS is totally not interesting as it would provide no improvement at all.