PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian lays off 60 pilots
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2014, 10:11
FRying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do genuinely feel sorry for those let go, I have been there and yes it was just before Christmas also.

When will this chuffing industry pick up and get more compassion and an improvement in terms and conditions?

Poor puppy... When will those nasty vilains be nice again ?...

Don't you understand the course of history depends on you and not on how nice "the nasty bosses can be" ???

Just wake up ! You feel sorry... You're next in line, boy. And since you haven't fought for those chaps you feel sorry for, your management will feel rewarded and free to act so again and again. This time on YOU. And other people will feel sorry for you being led to the slaughterhouse. First they came for the...

Managers make decisions within boundaries that are given to them by the market, by their bank, by society, by their employees, by their board, etc... If you let their boundaries expand until they reach the troposphere, then they'll use that extra-space. If you don't let them do it, then they'll have to manage their business within more restrictive boundaries. Don't feel sorry for them after having felt sorry for those furloughed. Just defend yourself and bite, for Christ's sake !

I can't believe what I'm reading here.