PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2014, 21:11
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'Essays' rubbish and drivel are henceforth banned. As are irrelevances and figments of some people's imagination. This thread should be about MANCHESTER, not Birmingham, Liverpool, Gatwick or Heathrow or any others.

It is not a place to write missives or diatribes - it is for people who live in the Manchester area and can add to the topic of the thread.

I will in future use the delete tool more often and the banning tool too. My PM bin is getting a lot of complaints about some who are using the threads for their own ends. That will certainly stop.

Please re-read the PPRuNe rules they are there to be accepted. If you don't like them just leave.

So, this thread is now closed until I decide to open it. The new title will then be MANCHESTER - 1 which gives it a better feel. Remember stick to the topic, nothing else. If you have nothing useful to say don't make it up or try to be clever by rubbishing someone who can write and debate properly.

I will let you know on THIS thread when a new one can be opened. Anyone who is first to see it will be the lucky one.

Also remember that PPRuNe here to enjoy - if you cannot do that please go somewhere else.