PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS CABIN CREW - URBAN MYTHS or REALITY.....
Old 25th May 2003, 21:45
mo_gravy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down the gravy stroke™

hey lets talk about "carpet grazing"... a well-established tradition in the "Rat Files".

nothing wrong with roaming the hotel halls of shame looking for a burnt offering. its a personal crusade of mine to stop the habit of cooking 2min noodles in the room when it says in black and white in THE CONTRACT that allowances must be used for:

Piss, Leg-Opening, For The Purchase Of.

hey i think we all agree if the girls were saving their dough for the noble cause of lubing the drivers then 2003 would be a most glorious year. but i find myself buying the rounds more and more often. of course i do accept its an investment (wink, wink...) and it pays off so it doesnt bother me but many others are not so magnanimous.

thats the chiques. what the mincers do behind closed doors is up to them. im sure they eat plenty of noodles.

but lets be honest... wed all like to see something under the age of 50 rostered to the Land of the Rising Sun to partay with me and the fat balding skinny-armed loafer-wearing capt and the other lazy SO. am i right? of course i am.

i know the young bunnies are out there but these flouncing fossils keep doing these trips and ruining the fun for those of us born post-1975.

and they say the pilates dont spend money... but none of these cheese-paring curmugeons will spend a cent on a drink. these penny-pinching tightwads dont need EPs theyre tight enough to survive a decompression without a mask.

wake up and smell the

gravy™