PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can anyone tell me why Typhoon93 is banned please?
Old 15th Nov 2014, 13:37
tucumseh

Received 172 Likes on 65 Posts
WUH, quite. I was given clearance to publish something 8 years ago though I was Not cleared to say I had been cleared, go figure. The article was subsequently published in a journal.

This year, with substantially the same information, slightly expanded in content but halved overall, permission was denied even though it was 45 years ago.

Just last month I sought permission to quote from an unclassified MoD report, which is reasonably widely available. I had been asked by an MP to offer comment, and I sought permission from Min(AF) and the Head of the Civil Service.

The reply was that if I wanted to quote from it, I should seek it under FoI (despite stating I already had it).

It was sought, and MoD denied its existence!

I sought legal advice and duly quoted it, sending a copy to both the above twats. The "theory" being that MoD could not complain as they had lied.

Typhoon 93? Far worse than he post here regularly.

Tourist...

T93 can stop the "bullying" in a instant by various means.
He can just never visit.
That's the MoD attitude. Get rid of the bullied and leave the perpetrators free to carry on. Not sure if you really meant it that way.