PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skytrans TMR Contracts
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2014, 23:12
ChassinShaddows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Some Roads Lead to Pith

Pith
You talk about Skytrans's terrible OTP and Break downs... Weren't you head of engineering? Shouldn't you take some kind of responsibility for that?.....Some roads lead to Pith.

You and CJ also talk about safety culture yet in the next breath criticise their break downs and OTP, doesn't that suggest they take safety seriously and actually ground aircraft? In fact didn't you call up and abuse a previous Head of C&T cas one of his pilots wouldn't accept an aircraft you deemed fit to fly only to find out he was the pilot assigned the flight?.....Some roads lead to Pith

In all the years flying for skytrans i never once got questioned about grounding or not accepting an aircraft by a MFO or the upper management. The only hassle i ever had was from the head of engineering....Some roads lead to Pith

Yes Skytrans has had a few hard hits this year, one of which was a former partner airline (which you now work for) in the west, that held a 7 figure debit over Skytrans unless they handed over their best aircrafts? im sure you had a hand in deciding which aircraft to demand....Some roads lead to Pith

The person you immaturely refer to as TCAS got CASA's back up from standing up to them, like more people should in Australia and stop their tyranny. He was complying with the current legislation, however they decided they wanted to come up with their own unique requirements and being the not so subtle person he is, he told them what he thought.

All the people and examples you use, are from years ago and skytrans currently have a MFO and Head of C&T second to none. They like the rest of Australian aviation will continue to use secondhand old aircraft and like everybody else struggle with breakdowns and OTP. Because unless your a major player with deep overseas pockets, will never be able to afford new aircraft.

Since you and CJ are so eager to criticise the wilds for how they manage their OWN money and their OWN company, please forward your CV of a successful airline you have grown and managed??? I think some roads lead to Pith